Mycronic is on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. As Sourcing and Inbound Manager to Mycronic, you will be responsible to assure responsible sourcing to fulfil business needs. The role includes responsibility to contribute to gross margin and EBIT to assure direct and indirect material cost reduction.
As Sourcing and Inbound Manager at Mycronic you will support downstream processes to deliver to promise assure delivery performance and product quality from suppliers.
In this role you will be responsible for a team of around 10-15 people. You will be part of the Management Group of the Operations department within High Flex division which will give you opportunities to understand the market and Mycronic technology and interact and impact together with colleges and customers in a global environment.
The Sourcing and Inbound Manager is responsible for total spend, including all direct and indirect purchasing, as well as leading and continuously developing a team of specialists. The position reports to Head of Operations.
- This is an opportunity for you to develop as a leader and take Mycronic business forward, and on the road ahead, you will also have support from a wide network of contacts throughout the whole organization
- You get the opportunity to challenge yourself and the people around you to constantly search for smarter and better ways of working
- As a member of the Operations Management Team, you will also contribute to define the operations strategic direction, and to ensure that the business performance continues to improve year after year with respect to the key financial indicators
- The role offers great freedom with responsibility to create a culture of continuous improvement, championing lean initiatives with suppliers as well as to drive improvements in supplier delivery lead time and secure high supplier delivery accuracy performance
As the Sourcing and Inbound Manager, you will be a key player on the journey of growth and further success with focus on relationship management with all key suppliers in the High Flex Division within Mycronic. As Sourcing and Inbound Manager, you will be in contact with external suppliers as well as the internal RnD, Production, Warehouse/quality assurance, Trade Compliance and Outbound at Mycronic.
Your responsibilities will for example include:
- Develop and implement best practice for strategic sourcing across the whole division
- Develop and execute a plan for productivity improvements regarding direct and indirect material spend worldwide
- Develop and execute plans on cost reduction and consolidating supplier base
- Monitor and report performance of suppliers and the purchasing function
- Participate in product development projects and be responsible for that suppliers are selected and deliver to agreed plans
- Develop and execute plans for supplier quality, and ensure adequate quality in sourced material
- Manage the inbound team, developing and coaching team members to improve their performance and driving improved financial performance whilst developing a team culture
- Contribute to gross margin and EBIT by assuring direct and indirect material cost reduction
- Adopt Category management to maximize the value delivered from the supply base
- Provide timely reports as required including the analysis of KPIs in purchasing
Who you are
To be successful in this role we believe that you;
- Have minimum 10 years’ experience of a similar role within Operations/sourcing/logistics
- Are an excellent purchaser, negotiator, and strong analytical and presentation skills
- Have proven experience from successfully leading complex transformation in a relevant business context
- Have experience from outsourcing of production
- Have full understanding of the financial metrics as well as KPIs
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong cross functional collaboration skills
- Are fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish, both oral and written
- Relevant academic master’s degree, preferably an MSc in Engineering
It is an advantage
- If you have experience from working in the Electronics Industry, Automotive or equivalent.
As a person
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together to satisfy our customer needs? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset, and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1300 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds, and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with Mycronic at https://www.mycronic.com/sv/