Mycronic is on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide.
You will be part of Pattern Generators Division and the Development Center. The team is responsible for all types of Product development projects within the division product portfolio, from Concept Phase to Industrialization. The team is also responsible for other kind of projects such as early technological development, business opportunity studies, marketing, and operational development projects. The team is also responsible for Engineering Change Management, Product Compliance and Documentation.
It is a dynamic environment where you daily will be faced by different kinds of challenges. The project teams consist of participants from all different functions and departments of the organization. As Configuration and Project Manager at Mycronic you will get the possibility to develop yourself, get a broad understanding of the company as whole and build a broad network
We are now looking for a Configuration and Project Manager which can grow in this combined position
In this role you will among other things:
- Execute and deliver within target for the Product Development projects
- Manage one or several cross-functional project teams
- Report project status towards Project Steering Groups
- Ensure all required project decisions will be achieved utilizing the established governance process
- Together with the team develop and continuously improve best practice methods and processes related to project management, such as risk and mitigation plans, project planning and leadership
- Establish and maintain product data over the product life cycle as well as maintenance of the configuration management systems
Who you are
Are you a team player with a positive mindset and the ability to engage the whole team? As Configuration and Project Manager you need to understand the importance of structure and have a high level of personal responsibility. To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience of Project Management and/or Configuration Management within Product development
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike
- A university degree
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience from Product development industry
- Broad technical understanding of Electronic Industry
- Experience in PLM systems, preferably Aras
- Experience in Case handling systems, preferably Atlassian JIRA
As a person
For this Configuration and Project Manager role, the challenge is a combination of a doer with ambitious short- and long-term targets and persistence and skill in accuracy and attention to details. You can hands-on carry out configuration management / project management activities and you possess strong leadership- and communication skills.
Additionally, you thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use. You know the power of structuring product and configuration data efficiently to support sales and manufacturing processes.
We believe you are an extrovert person with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1300 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds, and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with Mycronic at https://www.mycronic.com/sv/