Mycronic is on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. As Group Manager for Software and Infrastructure you will be responsible for delivering state of the art Software solutions within high speed computing and the long term strategy. Your team is also responsible for defining the computer platform strategy and tools needed for an efficient and modern software development environment, driving the DevOps strategy and vision.
In this role you will be responsible for a team of around 8-14 people. You will be part of the management group of the product strategy and development department which will give you opportunities to understand the market and Mycronics technology and interact and impact together with colleges and customers in a global environment.
- This is an opportunity for you to develop as a leader and take Mycronic business forward, and on the road ahead, you will also have support from a wide network of contacts throughout the whole organization
- You get the opportunity to challenge yourself and the people around you to constantly search for smarter and better ways of working
As the Group Manager Software and Infrastructure, you will be a key player on the journey of growth and further success.
Your responsibilities will for example include:
- Manage software roadmaps and strategy for high speed computing and machine computer platform including proposal of front-loaded development projects or studies
- Align and secure the group work and competence to fit the company development and product roadmap
- Drive operational, tool and infrastructure development with the software domain
- Drive continues improvement and quality focus
- Manage global collaboration and build competence networks
Who you are
To be successful in this role we believe that you;
- Have a bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Have 5 years’ experience of advanced Software development
- Have good knowledge around modern methods and tools around effective Software development
- Have proven leadership capability by at least 3 years’ experience of successful leading a group or team
- Have excellent interpersonal, coaching and communication skills,collaborative in nature
- Have a curious mindset and a good general technical understanding
- Is fluency in English, written and spoken alike
It is an advantage
- If you have experience from working in production at a larger organization in the High-Tech Industry
As a person
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together to satisfy our customer needs? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset, and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1300 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again, and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with Mycronic at https://www.mycronic.com/sv/