We continually reinvent ourselves, dare to question the status quo, and add new forward-thinking solutions to inspire and prepare people for tomorrow’s workplace. Our success is depending on our ability to keep developing both ourselves as individuals and our organization.
We continue to expand internationally and are therefore now recruiting a new position to our Group Sales Team, AW Academy Partnership Manager. The Academy Partnership Program, while quite new, is already proving to have a huge potential in terms of the numbers of programs we can run, and the scalability across borders. If you are interested in taking the Lead in this new important and exciting role and develop new programs that can be executed on a Group level, this is the role for you!
As AW Academy Partnership Manager, you will have the responsibility to develop relationships with new and existing partners to establish Academy Partnership Programs across all markets where Academic Work and Academy has a footprint.
You will take Lead on initiating relationships with software companies to evaluate the possibilities of developing new Partnership programs.Furthermore, you will maintain the relationships by being the single point of contact towards the software companies throughout the lifecycle of each program, meaning that you will have meetings with stakeholders frequently.
You will have ownership of establishing program curriculums that have relevance to such a broad spectrum of clients as possible. This requires you to have a technical depth and ability to understand the market of each product/platform in each geography. This is done in close collaboration with Group Business Area Manager IT.
In this position, you will need to combine your interest in the field of IT with your passion for sales, project management, and large complex deals. The role includes a solid introduction to how we have worked with Partnership programs historically and the general process and steps needed to drive each opportunity forward.
You will be a part of the Group Sales Team and report to Sam Alvandpour, Group Business Area Manager IT.
You will, among other things:
- Support local sales activities to establish interest for partnership programs
- Meet with selected key accounts in all markets as part of the programsales process
- Establish and develop relationships with stakeholders at Partners (such as product managers, partner development managers, etc.)
- Coordinate, in collaboration with Academy, partners, and clients, the development of new Partnership Programs. This includes contributions to curriculum design with a focus on technical aspects and client requirements.
We are looking for you who have:
- Academic degree in relevant field
- Minimum of five years’ experience from working with complex sales or project management within the IT business where you have proven success in IT consultancy sales or services
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Swedish and English
It is meritorious if you have worked with large complex sales across national borders or in an international scope.
To succeed in this position, you need to have a broad understanding of IT and can quickly comprehend new technologies as needed as well as a strong interest in modern digital technology and business. You have a natural confidence incalling new stakeholders, speaking with clients, and the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with others within the company and externally.This is a perfect opportunity to expand your business knowledge on a strategic level and build experience in driving complex sales in an international scope.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.